5 Ways Your Business Can Benefit From Colocation Hosting
Is your business located in the New York or tri-state areas? Are you interested in high quality colocation services for your business? Our primary goal is to connect you with a quality colocation data center in your area. Colocation hosting services can vary a lot by price and services.“ A good New York Co Located Server will give you all of the features you have come to expect from a quality data center including top notch bandwidth, and security.
No business owner wants to have to spend their entire technology budget just to get a new business internet connection coming into their business. Not to mention the costs for hiring the staff and training that staff to manage and setup the equipment on site.
The beauty of a colocated server is that you do not need to upgrade your current internet connection and many times the colo facility has staff that can handle simple things like rebooting or adding users.
When searching for Cheap Colocation Hosting in the New York or tri-state area there are a few things you should take into consideration about colocation hosting.
- Data Redundancy – the ability to store a second server in an alternative location can be huge. Imagine what would happen if the power went out in your business and your limited backup options or none could not sustain your server’s ability to remain online. What would happen to your clients? Could they even reach you? Colocating your data server could make a big difference in the number of issues that follow an emergency. What does losing one customer mean to your company, how about losing 500 customers? If a customer cannot get through to you or your website it doesn’t look good and you could easily lose them.
- The Best Bandwidth Available – That’s right because our colo data center hosting facilities are located in the New York area we are very close to some major data backbones and can get premium bandwidth at a rate that blows away your business DSL line. Your website or whatever data you choose to collocate with us will load at blazing fast speeds every time. Downtime is much better than an average business line as well and our backups cannot be compared.
- You Own The Equipment – The servers and equipment you place inside your cage are yours, you own them. You have the power and can do anything you want with your own equipment. Why is this so great? This is awesome because it means freedom for your server. You do not have to ask us when you want to install a process or reboot your machine. You have full control over what you install on your server when it comes to both hardware and software.
- Premium Security – I have worked at a lot of small companies across America and it is apparent that security sometimes goes by the wayside for other more business oriented expenses. A good New York colocation company will handle the security. Everything from bio scanners to CCTV cameras at every corner. Not to mention full time staff members in the building that will deter 99% of criminals.
- Power Backup Options – What kind of power backup options do you have in your business? Do you have a generator? How about a full battery bank? Keeping your servers running in the event of a major power failure is huge and could save you thousands in lost business and customers. Do yourself and your company a favor by colocating your servers. Learn more about colocation hosting at wikipedia.
Does Your Business Use A Colocation Facility?